How to do nude camping legally?

I've been interested in trying out nude camping for a while now, but I have no idea where to do it legally. I know it's illegal to be nude where people can see you without having to scale a fence or look in a window, so would it be legal to do nude camping on conservation land if I were to put up a... show more I've been interested in trying out nude camping for a while now, but I have no idea where to do it legally. I know it's illegal to be nude where people can see you without having to scale a fence or look in a window, so would it be legal to do nude camping on conservation land if I were to put up a temporary tarp fence about eight feet tall around the campsite so someone would literally have to look over the fence to see me? I would suspend the tarp from the trees that surround the campsite with rope. Would this be legal? I live in Massachusetts. The conservation land I would do this on isn't all that popular with camping so I would be the only person there for most of the time.
12 answers 12