sam
Lv 4
sam asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 years ago

Ramadan. How many Pakistanis (%tage) wish to take over Kashmir by force from India?

The Question is not if Pakistan can or can not do so. So please, no childish boasting by either Indians or Pakistanis.

Update:

Q is for Pakistanis, not Indians. I am just requesting Indians not to butt in with superiority stuff.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All Muslims want to "take over" whereever they are. They just don't tell you about it:

-Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find one common combatant in 90% of them: Muslim extremists. Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor. Muslims fight against Zoroastrians, Copts, Hindus, Jews, Christians, animists, communists, Buddhists, Sikhs, pagans – against all non-Muslim nations and cultures.

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land.

-8/23/09 BBC Thailand: In a pre-dawn raid Muslims killed two Thai policemen today and fled in trucks. Muslims shoot, behead and blow up local Buddhists to force them to flee Southern Thailand in order to establish a separate Islamic state.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

-7/5/11 Daily Mail, London: Islamic extremists have called on British Muslims to establish three independent states within the UK.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: “The government had previously warned that Umbrakato posed a serious threat to efforts aimed at ending a Muslim insurgency that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead over more than four decades.” Muslims want their own independent nation.

There has never been a time when Muslims weren't waging civil war against non-Muslims, and there never will be.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Pakistani here.

Personally, as many Kashmir debates I have brewed in, I have realized a vast majority does wishes for an army led force to take over Kashmir. This is because of the simple reason that if India can occupy troops all over Kashmir, humiliate their land and their people then why can't Pakistan send it troops there just like they did in 1999 when Kashmir was won by Pakistani armed force led by Gen. Pervaiz Musharaff?

We had to quit though because of American orders.

As for my own personal opinion- I think its time people of Kashmir should be given independence as no one is actually gonna agree on the whole Kashmir issue. India and Pakistan should both back out of this!

• 8 years ago

how do u plan to know the exact percentage through this platform where indian users would reply to ur question as (0%) and pakistani user would reply it as (100%). I think u need to ask this in some bigger platform where accurate data could be collected .Wel,i even think this question may be provocative to the users from either side .

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

why can't Pakistanis and Indians become friends again DX

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

more than 99%

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.