Do you think my list of the most beautiful woman found in the world is true?

I have seen it with my own eyes that most beautiful woman come from these places (1 being top and counting down) except brazil. I've never met a brazilian but they win a lot of Miss world competitions thats why there in my list or the rest of the world but here's a list of those i've seen-the girls... show more I have seen it with my own eyes that most beautiful woman come from these places (1 being top and counting down) except brazil. I've never met a brazilian but they win a lot of Miss world competitions thats why there in my list or the rest of the world but here's a list of those i've seen-the girls from these countries and listed the beauties. I've seen russians with good skin tone of the white-are they pretty?
1.CHINA(divine and variety of beautiful looking girls)
2. INDIA/PAKISTAN/NEPAL/MALAYSIA/JAPAN/BANG... (hard to compare them-they have their own looks)
3.PHILLIPINES/UKRAINE/BRAZIL
4.FRANCE POLAND
5.AMERICA/ENGLAND/AFRICA
6.THE REST OF THE WORLD
Update: i don't know ehy its not snhowing the number 2 of the list properly. It says BANGLADESH/AFGHANISTAN after BANG...
Update 2: I forgot to add korea. They can be in third place.
Update 3: America, england because of pretty redheads, blondes and brunettes. Africa has some good looking girls with the perfect triangular or rectangular face.