Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Do you think my list of the most beautiful woman found in the world is true?

I have seen it with my own eyes that most beautiful woman come from these places (1 being top and counting down) except brazil. I've never met a brazilian but they win a lot of Miss world competitions thats why there in my list or the rest of the world but here's a list of those i've seen-the girls from these countries and listed the beauties. I've seen russians with good skin tone of the white-are they pretty?

1.CHINA(divine and variety of beautiful looking girls)

2. INDIA/PAKISTAN/NEPAL/MALAYSIA/JAPAN/BANGLADESH/AFGHANISTAN (hard to compare them-they have their own looks)

3.PHILLIPINES/UKRAINE/BRAZIL

4.FRANCE POLAND

5.AMERICA/ENGLAND/AFRICA

6.THE REST OF THE WORLD

i don't know ehy its not snhowing the number 2 of the list properly. It says BANGLADESH/AFGHANISTAN after BANG...

I forgot to add korea. They can be in third place.

America, england because of pretty redheads, blondes and brunettes. Africa has some good looking girls with the perfect triangular or rectangular face.

Favorite Answer

Other people's lists will always be different from yours. People have their own interpretation of beauty. So be happy with your opinion and it does not matter if people agree with you or not.

I don't agree at all. I think Russians girls from Slovakia are very pretty they are white have natural blonde hair and green or blue eyes. I don't think America should be counted on the list there are some very beautiful women from America but not many. However it should be listed in most unhealthy and obese country. I don't like french and English look. I don't like the African look either except for Libya ;) South America has beautiful women as well as Italy and Spain. Of course there are gorgeous people all around the world but I am talking about the majority. That is my opinion :)

you can't exactly judge the beauty of the people and their countries because everyone is different.

it's like comparing a really pretty blonde haired canadian celebrity to a really pretty korean model.

but then again, lots of the celebrities are pretty: korea for example have really pretty models however nearly all of them get plastic surgery. but some don't.

so therefore comparing is not the best way - it's different for everyone.

pls note that the organisers of miss world does not consider only the facial appearance of the lady. There ar a lot of beautiful ladies in Africa

Why America/ENGLAND/Africa. What's wrong with the Scots, Welsh and Irish???

Also, beauty is far more than skin-deep

1) Ukraine

Jet black hair. I have actually dark brown hair and I believe dark hair looks better. I may really like blonde hair.

for me it depends on the girl. Like I might observe a girl with black hair and think she is totally hot however see a girl with blond tresses that is meh and vice versa.

I don't think I should give an opinion on which race I like best.

Whatever floats your boat.