Pokemon nerd test. How wll do you know pokemon?

Easy test. Stop after this if you cant answer these

1. Who is Ash

2. What is a pikachu

3. What do pokeballs do?

Normal test. See what I did there? Lol

4. What types are starter pokemon

5. How many starter pokemon are there?

6. If you are poisoned what would you use?

7. What does confusion do?

8. What type is bulbasor

Expert Test. We gettin there

9. How many generations are there?

10. What 2 pokemon games had the snag machine?

11. What moves or abilities help pokemon avoid earthquake

12. If you are confused what happens?

13. How does a pokemon learn fly?

14. What are eevees seven evolution

Pokemon gym leader question. Almost there

15. Name 10 gym leaders (any generation)

16. What is the 1st pokemon and 151 on the pokedex

Elite Four questions. Wow just wow

17. 4 pokemon with regi in name

18. What rare pokemon are in the first pokemon movie

Pokemon Champion. Omg u winnin

19. What ability cuts a pokemons attack.

20. In ever season there are 3 magor pokemon and 1 that rules them all. Can you say them all?

Personal.

Whats your favorite type

Favorite pokemon

Hated pokemone

Favorite season

Favorite pokemon game

Maybe a reason or two why for all please :3

Dont cheat!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Hiiiii, enjoy reading >.< I am a Pokémon nerd and PROUD OF IT!!

Some people will tell you to grow out of Pokémon, but how can we, we grew up with Pokémon. It's not like we can just forget about it.

1. Ash Ketchum is an aspiring Pokémon master

2. Pickachu is Ash's main Pokémon. There are also wild Pickachus

3. Pokéballs are the thing that Pokémon trainers use to catch Pokémon. They do not have a 100% accuracy.

4. Fire, water, and grass

5. Three, all the starter Pokémon have 3 evolution stages

6. Antidote. Some Pokémon (i.e. Seviper from Ruby/Sapphire version who sheds its skin during battle) have special abilities to cure themselves

7. Temporarily confuses the victim into attacking itself. A flute can cure confusion

8. Grass

9. I believe there are 5? I don't know the Pokémon past the 3rd generation

11. Attacks: Fly, detect Abilities: Levitation (i.e. Lunatone from Ruby/Sapphire version)

12. (see number 7) Temporarily confuses the victim into attacking itself. A flute can cure confusion

13. A TM which is a special ability

14. Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Lefeon, Glacion, Espeon, Umbreon. Each evolution requires a special stone

15. Koga, Brock, Mysty, Sabrina, Lt. Surge, Gary... sorry, I don't remember their names. We only play them one time in a game

16. The first Pokémon is Bulbasaur and the 151st is Mew

17. Regirock, Regiice, Registeel. Is there even a fourth?

18. Mew, Mewtwo, and Dragonite. Dragonite delivered the message to the crew (Ash, Mysty, and Brock), Team Rocket, and the other invited guests to Mewtwo's island

19. Intimidate (i.e. Mightyena- one of my favorite Pokémon in Sapphire version!) Some Pokémon attacks cut the opponent's attack such as confusion, which also causes damage (Not to be confused with the attack "confuse ray" haha)

20. ? I don't understand the question

---------------

My favorite type of Pokémon are the attractive ones :P

One of my favorite Pokémon is Dragonair (my E-mail address is named after it, lol)

I dislike Magikarp because it's useless, unless it evolves into Gyrados. I've never raised a Magikrap to evolve into a Gyrados. I just catch a Gyrados in the wild haha

My favorite season is the first because it has the original 151 Pokémon, and I grew up watching those episodes.

My favorite Pokémon game is Sapphire verison! Blue is the one I played first, though

Oh my gosh, this was so much fun to answer and it brought back A LOT of memories!!!!!!! :-) I haven;t picked up Sapphire in soooo long. Of course, I beat the game a LONG time ago, but I've gone back to it and raised my Pokémon more.

I wonder what your favorite Pokémon is? :)

• 4 years ago

Easy test. Stop after this if you cant answer these 1. Ash is the main protagonist of the Pokemon cartoon 2. A Pikachu is a rare Pokemon found in the Kanto region 3. Pokeballs allow Trainers to capture and store Wild Pokemon after battling them Normal test. See what I did there? Lol 4. Fire, Grass and Water 5. There are always 3 starter Pokemon. 6. I would go to the hospital. What does this have to do with Pokemon? 7. Confusion causes Pokemon to become Confused. 8. Grass Expert Test. We gettin there 9. 5 so far. 10. Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness 11. Being a flying type helps. Not sure what else can help. 12. I try to figure out whatever is confusing me. What does this have to do with Pokemon? 13. By using an HM. 14. Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon Pokemon gym leader question. Almost there 15. Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni, Falkner, Bugsy 16. Bulbasuar and Mew Elite Four questions. Wow just wow 17. Regirock, Registeel, Regice and Regigigas 18. Dragonite, Mew, MewTwo Pokemon Champion. Omg u winnin 19. Growl 20. This is untrue therefor I will not answer it. Personal. Fire and Electric - Poweful and not a lot of weaknesses (that I know of) Not sure Jynx - A terrible Pokemon that's obviously based on an offensive caricature 1st? Silver/Soul Silver Maybe a reason or two why for all please :3

• 8 years ago

1. Who is Ash - a mediocre pokemon trainer

2. What is a pikachu - ashes main companion

3. What do pokeballs do? - capture pokemon

4. What types are starter pokemon - grass, fire, water in that order =3

5. How many starter pokemon are there? - 15

6. If you are poisoned what would you use? - antidote, full restore, a berry, that gold thing

7. What does confusion do? - your poke may or may not attack if i dosnt attack it gets damaged

8. What type is bulbasor - grass

9. How many generations are there? - 5

10. What 2 pokemon games had the snag machine? - ??

11. What moves or abilities help pokemon avoid earthquake - telephy, levitate

12. If you are confused what happens? - you get damaged and cannot move

13. How does a pokemon learn fly? - by being taught an HM or in some cases level up

14. What are eevees seven evolution - jolteon,flareon,vapeoeon,glacion,leafeon.espeon,umbreon,

15. Name 10 gym leaders (any generation) - dont feel like doing

16. What is the 1st pokemon and 151 on the pokedex - bulbasaur

17. 4 pokemon with regi in name - ice,steel,gigas,rock

18. What rare pokemon are in the first pokemon movie - mew,mewtwo

19. What ability cuts a pokemons attack. - intimidate

20. In ever season there are 3 magor pokemon and 1 that rules them all. Can you say them all?

1; articuno,zapdos,motres, - lugia, ho-oh?

2;suicune,raikou,entai,

3;growdon,kyogre, - rayquaza

4;dialga,palkia - giritina

4;mespirit, uxie, _____

5;reshiram,zekrom, - kyruem

5;cobaltion,virizion,terakion, - keldo?

Personal.

Whats your favorite type - water!!

Favorite pokemon - feraligar/starmie/politoed

Hated pokemone - wevile, drudigion, mespit trio, blissey

Favorite season - 5 maybe 4

Favorite pokemon game - Heartgold and white

Maybe a reason or two why for all please :3 huh?

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Pokemon nerd test. How wll do you know pokemon?

1. Who is Ash

2. What is a pikachu

3. What do pokeballs do?

4. What types are starter pokemon

5. How many starter pokemon are there?

6. If you are poisoned what would you use?

7. What does confusion...

Source(s): pokemon nerd test wll pokemon: https://biturl.im/iVOnm
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

1. Who is Ash- Main Character in pokemon who wants to be a pokemon master.

2. What is a pikachu- Ash ketchums main pokemon the mouse type pokemon (electric type)

3. What do pokeballs do? Capture Pokemon

4. What types are starter pokemon= Grass,water,fire

5. How many starter pokemon are there? 15!

6. If you are poisoned what would you use?A Pecha Berry or a Full heal also Lum berry

7. What does confusion do? Makes You hurt your self in confusion or you have a chance of attacking

8. What type is bulbasor -grass

9. How many generations are there? -5

10. What 2 pokemon games had the snag machine?XD gale of darkness, Collesium

11. What moves or abilities help pokemon avoid earthquake Levitate dats about it unless you have a move such as a gravity move. or a flying type

12. If you are confused what happens? you hurt your self

13. How does a pokemon learn fly? By earning a badge and getting from gym leader by HM or a person in game

14. What are eevees seven evolution Glaceon,Umbreon,Vaporeon,Espeon,Flareon,Leafeon,Jolteon,

15. Name 10 gym leaders (any generation) Brock,Misty,Lance,Wake,Falkner,Whitney,Roark,Flannery,wallace,koga,Giovanni, many more

16. What is the 1st pokemon and 151 on the pokedex Bulbasaur

17. 4 pokemon with regi in name Regigas,regice,regirock,registeel

18. What rare pokemon are in the first pokemon movie Mew,Mewtwo

19. What ability cuts a pokemons attack. intimidate

20. In ever season there are 3 magor pokemon and 1 that rules them all. Can you say them all? Dialga,Palkia,Arceus,Zekrom,Victini,Reshiram,Lugia,Ho-oh,Celbi,mew,mewtwo,Kyogre,Rayquaza,Darkrai,Groudon,theres more and i kno i can put dem exactly how u said but to much work.

Personal.

Whats your favorite type Water,Electric,Dark

Favorite pokemon Manaphy,Victini

Hated pokemon Dont like Jynx Ugly :P

Favorite season Sinnoh season

Favorite pokemon game Black and white

Maybe a reason or two why for all please :3 dang you ask for alot im sry but im done lolz xD

Source(s): My knowledge of Pokemon, Have every single game beaten.
  • 3 years ago

Pokemon Nerd

• 6 years ago

1. Ash is a Pokemon Trainer from Pallet Town who wants to become a Pokemon Master. He travels through all of the regions with his partner Pikachu, dies three times, and saves the world.

2.Pikachu is an Electric Type mouse Pokemon introduced in Gen I and was Ash Ketchum's first Pokemon because all of the other starters were taken.

3. A PokeBall is a round, ball-shaped device used to capture Pokemon. They are made from Apricorns and a red laser helps capture the Pokemon.

4. The starters types are usually Grass, Fire, and Water, not including Pikachu and Eevee.

5. 20 Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Pikachu Eevee Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Treecko Torchic Mudkip Turtwig Chimchar Piplup Snivy Tepig Oshawott Chespin Fennekin Froakie

6. Use the Pecha Berry or Full Heal or Antidote or Full Restore etc.

7.Confusion makes your Pokemon hurt itself and it has a small chance of attacking without hurting itself.

8.Bulbasaur has two types: Grass/Poison

9.There are 6 Generations

10.XD and Colosseum

11. Levitate

12. Your Pokemon hurts itself or it attacks due to confusion having a small chance of attacking the opponent.

13. You get HM Fly from a person or gym leader and you need a certain badge to us eit.

14. Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon but now theres Sylveon so now there are 8 Eeveelutions.

15. Brock Falkner Roxanne Roark Lenora Flannery Bugsy Sabrina Brawly Valerie

16.Bulbasaur and Mew

17.Regirock Regice Registeel Regigigas

18.Mew and Mewtwo

19.Intimidate

20. Nothing for Kanto, Raikou Entei Suicune Ho-oh, Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza, Dialga Palkia Arceus, Reshiram Zekrom Victini, Xerneas Yveltal Zygarde

Personal

MY FAV TYPE IS FIRE! I ERUPT NOW! BOOM!

FAVORITE IS WYNAUT SKITTY AZURILL TORCHIC OR MAWILE

I HATE MAGIKARP

ADVANCED CHALLENGE

HEARTGOLD

Source(s): I'm 10 and I am a Pokemon Master and I learned everything there is to know about Pokemon
  • 8 years ago

1. Who is Ash - Trainer who never ages and never beats the leagues. Except for that Orange one that didn't count.

2. What is a pikachu - Electric rat that is ornery and cute.

3. What do pokeballs do? - Catch Pokemon. Sell for 200 pokeyen.

4. What types are starter pokemon - Grass/Water/Fire, and in Yellow's case Electric.

5. How many starter pokemon are there? Uhh, total or per game? 3 per game usually, 1 for Yellow. Sooo 16 total.

6. If you are poisoned what would you use? Antidote, Pecha, PSNCUREBERRY, Full Heal, Full Restore, etc. etc.

7. What does confusion do? Cuts your chance of attacking to 50% with a chance of hurting yourself if you fail. Or, gives you a better reason to hate Zubats and Golbats. Oh, and the actual attack "Confusion" has 40 attack power and has a 10% chance of confusing the opponent.

8. What type is bulbasor - Grass and Poison.

9. How many generations are there? 5.

10. What 2 pokemon games had the snag machine? Colosseum and XD. Best games.

11. What moves or abilities help pokemon avoid earthquake- Fly, Levitate, Trace to copy a Levitator, or Skill Swap... bluh.

12. If you are confused what happens? Lol you asked this question already. xD Coin flip between attacking or killin' yourself.

13. How does a pokemon learn fly? HM02.

14. What are eevees seven evolution - Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.

15. Name 10 gym leaders (any generation) - Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni, Blue, Iris.

16. What is the 1st pokemon and 151 on the pokedex - Bulbasaur and Mew. Though heaven only knows why Mew comes AFTER Mewtwo... :I

17. 4 pokemon with regi in name - Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas...

18. What rare pokemon are in the first pokemon movie - Uhhh, a LOT? If by rare you mean legendary, Mew and Mewtwo... but there are lots of "rare" Pokemon in that movie.

19. What ability cuts a pokemons attack. Intimidate.

20. In ever season there are 3 magor pokemon and 1 that rules them all. Can you say them all? Uhhhh, whaaaat? Well, urr...

1. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and Mewtwo I guess since Mew is a lil' legend and doesn't count as the figurehead I guess.

2. Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, with Ho-Oh being dominant over them since he created them and all.

3. Regice, Registeel, and Regirock. Uhhh wait... I said those three, but Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza have practically nothing to do with them. They could be the trio, but there's no "1 that rules them". R does this to K and G I guess, but they're only a duo. So what.

4. This one's straightforward enough. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina with Arceus as the head. Lake trio could also count I guess.

5. ... Again with this. There's a duo with Reshiram and Zekrom with Kyurem leading them, but that's a duo. Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus are a trio two, but again with the duo-with-a-lead thing. There are also the three (or four) musketeers, but Keldeo hardly seems an appropriate leader over Terrakion, Virizion, and Cobalion.

That question... wasn't right. That's not true of all generation.

Personal.

Whats your favorite type - I like grass types. So pretty and awesome and Leaf Blade is so awesome.

Favorite pokemon - Obviously Skitty of corse! Because it is pink and a cat and that's all there is to say on the matter.

Hated pokemone - Hrmmm. I do not like Alomomola because it should be the evolution of Luvdisc but it is not so it is stupid and wasted space. But I really don't hate any Pokemon - when you Nuzlocke you learn to love everything.

Favorite season - Of the show or the games? I guess the first season of the show since I haven't watched much after that, except for best Wishes which I like a bit. Likewise my favorite games are Black and White.

Favorite pokemon game Black and White! Such awesome games.

Source(s): ... This quiz was too easy, lol. This is all pretty basic stuff!
  • 8 years ago

1. An average pokemon trainer who beat the elite four in every region because they are awful trainers

• 8 years ago

i stopped after who's ash i never liked pokemon that much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.