Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

posibility pregnant from touching semen on shower wall?

i noticed there was a liquidy maybe off whiteish liquid on my shower wall and i may have accidently touched it and continued to clense my self. could this lead to pregnancy ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It was more likely shampoo or soap. Sperm left out to get cold or to dry slightly will die pretty quick, and any left over wouldn't survive the trip even if you put it directly inside yourself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

No it is not achievable,the semen replaced into as quickly as dry so any sperm could properly be lifeless,somewhat the single way being pregnant occurs in a project like it extremely is that if the semen is clean and essentially is going interior your vagina formerly than it dries.

• 8 years ago

Maybe if you put it "down there" then maybe yeah but if you are of age and it's your husbands/boyfriends then you have nothing to worry about. If it is just wait it out and take a pregnancy test to make sure and if you are under age and it's like your brothers or fathers then that is bad! That's not good. But tell your mom to let her know and say you thought it was soap or shampoo or conditioner and you were cleaning the shower while taking a shower.

• 8 years ago

Um no

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No silly.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not at all... lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.