Axle solution for 4x4?

Alright i have this 82 silverado 10 now i want to rig this son of a gun up.I want to do a conversion not so much frame but most of the components axles,tranny of course etc.I just want to get familiar with axles.I want a 14 bolt and either a dana 40 or 60.I find 40s of course cheaper down here and easyier to... show more Alright i have this 82 silverado 10 now i want to rig this son of a gun up.I want to do a conversion not so much frame but most of the components axles,tranny of course etc.I just want to get familiar with axles.I want a 14 bolt and either a dana 40 or 60.I find 40s of course cheaper down here and easyier to get.Its not easy getting stuff here in tx preety limited and expensive.For gears i want either 4:10 or 4:56.Down here i probably wont find the good stuff i live on the border and these trucks are used as as work trucks.So in reality im looking for a 1 ton with a descent 12 bolt in rear and dana 40.I dont mind getting axles off a blazer or something totally different in fact its easyier and cheaper.I found a guy who wanted to sell his 6 lug 78 blazer axles with dana 40 and 12 rear with like 3:56 gears or something.I dont like the gears and it doesnt have a driver side shaft on driver side or hubs For 100 bucks.Guys what vehicles will work for me! And what you suggest!.And no i wont sell this truck id sell my leg first.
Update: Money is issue acles need to be cheapo e pronto
Update 2: Tires not to big just 35 nothing extrem on lift 4 to 7 tops
Update 3: Truck is nothing extreme just casual but i want it to get job done
Update 4: Thanks. Danny those are some heavy duty trucks