Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Do most guys refuse to have sex with a girl during her period?

Just wondering do most guys find it too gross to do it?

The guy Im seeing wont do it yet expects to be able to finish in my mouth which is not exactly enjoyable for me but I think you have to be a bit dirty in sex to enjoy it so I let him.

So do most guys refuse to sleep with a girl during time of month? Btw I offered him a condom and still no

Favorite Answer

It's a personal choice, like women who choose to swallow or not swallow; there is no "across the board" general answer. For the record, some guys just find the visual, i.e. BLOOD ON THEIR PENIS - a little disconcerting. Or in the words of my good friend, "Crime scene sex." Blood for women has a different meaning and connotation - men can get a little weird about it, again not all, but you're bound to come across some. And yeah - let him finish where ever he wants - you can still do plenty of fun things while you're on your "moon."

Not all. Some guys enjoy it, and it's great for a girl because all senses are heightened. But if your going to dO it, use a condom, because as far as I know, it's the time of the month your more likely to fall pregnant. I think. But some guys find it gross. It is a bit gross tbh, not something I'd be interested in doing personally, but, each to their Own

Hi Cammy,

It isn't a problem for me, but most of my male friends don't care to have sex during their partner's period. All it is is more messy, and it shouldn't be a big deal... We just keep a towel and wet washcloth nearby.

To me it just means more lube, but then, us nurses aren't bothered by a little blood. Taking a shower together afterwards can lead to Round Two... Tell him he's being silly, but maybe not using that word...

Best,

Ed, RN

Source(s): Informal Women's Health Nurse at a walk-in street clinic.

It's never been a deterrent to me. If the woman is willing, so am I. Several times the woman has not even told me and it was a bit of a surprise, but not a big deal either.

my husband doesnt mind. Hell anytime we both have the energy period or not we get it! And finishing in your mouth is a preference i prefer to do oral, before we begin, however i have let him finish in my mouth.

well .. my fwb says he did it once & it was a big mistake & he doesn't want to do it again xd

so he doesn't wanna do it with me if im on my period .. but tbh i think it's gross too :p even tho im a girl..

idk it's just .. gross 0.o

so yeah

Yes it is, just wait until it's over..A condom is not enough.

my bf does no prob? he must be prissy