I cannot install Corel videoStudio X4. Why?

Since 4 days everything worked fine. Today, when i click on the icon to open the Corel videoStudio x4, nothing happen. Then i decide to uninstall. Then restart PC. I install and there's a problem here, it says : " INSTALLATION WIZARD NOT COMPLETED. YOUR SYSTEM HAS NOT BEEN MODIFIED. TO COMPLETE... show more Since 4 days everything worked fine. Today, when i click on the icon to open the Corel videoStudio x4, nothing happen. Then i decide to uninstall. Then restart PC. I install and there's a problem here, it says : " INSTALLATION WIZARD NOT COMPLETED. YOUR SYSTEM HAS NOT BEEN MODIFIED. TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION AT ANOTHER TIME, PLEASE RUN SETUP AGAIN. " I did many time, same results. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.

Thanks in advance
Update: after scanning with RegCure, and i install Corel videoStudio X3, X4 and X5, NOTHING WORKS. it said the same thing. i run advanced systemCare and antivirus... and start to install again... nothing happend.
I wen to another software: VEGAs PRO(similar to Corel videoStudio), it doesnt work