How to put on weight?

Hey, I'm currently floating around at 80kg, 5'10, and I want to put on more muscle and lose fat over the next few months / year. I'm currently at 17% body fat, what's a good way for me to go to gain more muscle and even out the ratio? I'm currently boxing Monday, Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday,... show more Hey, I'm currently floating around at 80kg, 5'10, and I want to put on more muscle and lose fat over the next few months / year. I'm currently at 17% body fat, what's a good way for me to go to gain more muscle and even out the ratio? I'm currently boxing Monday, Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, with a weight session on Thursday which we just have to use light weights till we rep out then move onto the next weights similar to a circuit so 1 min rep out then move to next station etc.

Just wondering if I'll have to incorporate heavy lifting on a few of the days or can I gain weight by just eating clean with more calories? Any advice?