promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do I like danger?

It sounds crazy but I love danger and I love dangerous people. I always attract bad boys, I love hangin out at night with them, I love dangerous areas and stuff. But I am a good girl and I'm really shy. No one knows this except one of my friend who's a Virgo. I'm a Virgo as well but we're quite different. So can you tell me why..why do I like danger so much? Maybe I have lack of adrenaline in my organism or something?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You like danger because your brain is probably wired in a way it requires more dopamine.

Some people crave dopamine. These people usually show more reckless and daring behavior and are more prone to addiction. It does not make them bad people.They are also more artistic and talented than others.

You cannot change the way your brain is, but you can adjust your life to accommodate your need for dopamine. The best thing is to participate in activities like acting, drama or sports that are considered to be more "risky" - mixed martial arts, self-defense, kick-boxing, bungee jumping - whatever sounds good to you. You should travel around the world, it could be free if you volunteer. Keep looking for things that sounds like fun. It will help you to stay out of trouble.

The worst things for you are drugs, alcohol, gambling and sex because people who are dopamine seekers become addicted easier.

Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • stitt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I Love Danger

• 8 years ago

sound so much like a Virgo -_- " attract bad boys"

but not many ppl with Virgo sign alone "love hangin out at night with them"

• 8 years ago

maybe ur chart contains sth with Saggitarius sign plus Scorpio...

Do ya hav Venus in Scorpio?. If yes, u probably feel inside u r very shy and act differently outside.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

i think u like exciment it sound like a man

women seek safety

it is weired

• hopper
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Soon you will be pram pushing...and living on benefits....happens all the time

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

me to , maybe you have some placement in leo ? ur mercury and ur moon specially

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.