What is your comment on my simple asteroid deflection plan?

Here's my asteroid deflection plan: Apophis data Apophis,an Aten asteroid,has been discovered at 2004.But,at 2036,the asteroid will crash our Earth.The place will cover Russia,Pacific Ocean,Middle America,South America and West Africa.Apophis's length was estimated at 450 metres (1,500 ft) .As a... show more Here's my asteroid deflection plan:

Apophis data
Apophis,an Aten asteroid,has been discovered at 2004.But,at 2036,the asteroid will crash our Earth.The place will cover Russia,Pacific Ocean,Middle America,South America and West Africa.Apophis's length was estimated at 450 metres (1,500 ft) .As a result,it ban be bombed by nuclear bombs or just be deflected by other method .it will cross below the geostationary orbit on 2029.

2011 AG5 data
2011 AG5 is an Apollo asteroid which has been discovered in 2011.It is currently listed in Torino scale level 1.There are five possibilities of impact between year 2040 to 2047.The mass is assumed to be 4 gigagrams ,and the dimension meter is assumed to be 140m,the height of Centennial Tower.

How to Deflect ( also loosely applicable to 2011 AG5,but with major modification on these plans) :
1.Nuclear bomb method( only for last resort only) :First,a russian space shuttle carries 2 nuclear bombs.Next,they will be attached on the OPSEK space station ( which is formed by today's Russian segment of the ISS that would be separated,before the ISS retire in 2028)..The nuclear bombs will fired to bomb Apophis on its closest approach on 2029 by a pair of ion engine .But they must be bomb Apophis before crossing the geostationary orbit to prevent sight effects.

2.Conventional rocket motor: Russia should launch a group of modified spacecraft called Apophis-Grunt to deflect the asteroid.Apophis grunt would be made up of components similar to the previous Phobos-grunt,but with a ion rocket motor on the top,while rocket engine similar to the Phobos- Grunt would be used,with an additional propulsion from IUS like booster.These booster should carry some extra fuel,which will help these main Apophis -Grunt spacecraft to deflect the asteroid.these spacecraft could again be carried into space by either Russian space shuttle or modified US Boeing X-37B,depending on the cost and political feasibility.

3.Gravitional tractor: A gravitional tractor could be assembled by Americans,Europeans and Russians onboard the OPSEK space station (if they need a larger tractor, a lunar space factory should be assembled on the moon,doing in-situ resource utilization,resources extracted from the moon would be assembled at the lunar space factory,using robot labors which human mind could control,similar to Avatar.A self replicating machine is also merited,depending on the economy of the world).Once assembled,the tractor could be lifted up into space by space blimp send from earth.Afterwards,the required change of the momentum M caused by the tractor should be calculate by formula p=MV, where M is the mass of the asteroid and V is the required change of the speed.If the value of V and M is obtained,then the asteroid  tracting mission should be done according to these data.
This is a proposal only. As I am only a teenager,I hope that astronomy pros can correct my data and information.
2 answers 2