Lulu asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Why would my dad say that?

Ok so basically my dad said i should get beaten by my husband just cause the coffee i made came half way, u know? So i started thinkin if my husband does hit me if he'll care? If my husband hits me to the point im rushed to the emergancy room will my dad care , or just blame me? All of these questions are goin through my head . Me myself i belive in love but i dont belive in it for me i just dont think im ever gona be loved so i honestly dont give that much S H I T about life. But anyways why would my dad say that when he knows im a very sensitive person?

• darlin
    Favorite Answer

Next time your dad makes a comment like that you tell him this............... If my husband so much as touches me in an angry manner I'm gonna knock his @$$ OUT COLD then I'm gonna kick his lousy no good @$$ out the door and he will not be allowed back. So I truly don't give a rats @%% about your @#$%^$%^& coffee cause if you want it your way then MAKE THE @#$%^ coffee yourself! Oh and I'm totally with College above me. He could not have put that any better!

I'm just going to be honest. Your dad doesn't have any respect. And he didn't have any reason to say that to you. I don't know why he said what he said knowing that you're a sensitive person. He was just being flat out disrespectful and mean. You have very low self esteem. Also, don't ever let it get to the point where someone puts their hands on you. If they do, call it quits. That's not love,Okay? To answer your questions, no. If your husband hits you he doesn't care. But has it ever gotten to that point? If not, then get those thoughts out of your head. The reason you would only be thinking like that is because of what your dad said to you. You are thinking irrationally. Don't let the words of other affect you to that point. If you have any questions/concerns, email me at lblb23@ymail.com ! Goodluck.

People just say things they don't mean when they are mad. he probably just got mad and said it! Dont worry it won't happen! :)