ben asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

can you rate my fantasy baseball team?

im not the biggest baseball fan but im in a fantasy baseball league heres the list of who i got + what i paid for them. (i figured i would get some of the best first which i did and then i had 15 bucks so i had to pay 1 dollar for some of them)

C Mike Napoli 20

1B Miguel Cabrera 27

2B Dustin Pedroia 18

3B Evan Longoria 19

SS Troy Tulowitzki 20

2B/SS Jose Reyes 20

1B/3B Paul Konerko 11

OF Matt Kemp 25

OF Justin Upton 23

OF Ryan Braun 26

OF Cameron Maybin 2

OF Angel Pagan 2

UTIL Billy Butler 1

SP Roy Halladay 17

SP Clayton Kershaw 17

SP Jordan Zimmermann 1

SP Shaun Marcum 1

SP Cory Luebke 1

RP Ryan Braun 2

RP Jason Motte 1

RP J.J. Putz 1

BE Gio Gonzalez 1

BE Max Scherzer 1

BE Adam Lind 1

BE Anibal Sanchez 1

BE Tim Hudson 1

so how do you think ill do? would you sugest any trades?

Best Answer

Maybe trade jose Reyes becuz you got a good second baseman and a good shortstop

• Lee

How many teams? I think that you have an above average for 8 teams, for 10 I would say you are Very Very good, for 12 you will win your league no doubt... for below 8, i say Shame on you, lol, below 8 teams in a league takes no skill, and anybody could win...

P.S.... Try to trade your pitcher Ryan Braun for somebody really good, lol, see if they think it is the OF ryan braun.

xD

Great outfield

great infield

great starting pitching

wait 2 weeks and see how u r doing before u trade anyone unless there is a really good trade out there

• lucca

in case you pick my straightforward opinion, im no longer gonna get ultimate answer. your going to offer ultimate answer to whoever says "wow ur team is a 10/10 so reliable omg i such as you". properly, I could desire to be straightforward, your team is in all probability going to be scuffling with to steer away from ultimate place on your league. prince fielder is extremely super, yet ur following few possibilities have been questionable. crawford is physically powerful for familiar and steals, yet no longer lots else. mags is extremely reliable too, yet thats approximately it. polanco is a a million stat guy, johjima is a nil stat guy, lowell is ageing, renteria has on no account been that super plus he's ageing. your pitching team has smoltz, hudson, then rubbish. rafael soriano is physically powerful, yet you have basically like 4 reliable gamers on your team. my team in a 12 guy league has a-rod, bj upton, garrett atkins, curtis granderson, bobby abreu, hideki matsui on offense, which might surely wreck yours. my pitching team includes john lackey, fracisco liriano, james shields, it extremely is extra useful than yours too. im no longer basically attempting to gloat, yet i'm hoping your league is a sixteen guy league in the different case your no longer winning something except you sign this years ryan braun

• Pronk

I think you drafted circles around your opponents..

You should breeze through your league.A trick for future drafts is to spend all of your money on starting slots & nothing on backups,because a few days after your draft everyone on waivers (free agents) will be absolutely free for you to stock your bench with.

But,you have an unbelievabally beastly team there,9.999 out of 10.

GL

It's really good, don't trade until the season has started and there are current stats.