House Hunters turned me gay?!?

(Catchy question, I know.)

Here's the deal. A few years back when I was about 13, I've always known that I was kind of attracted to guys, but it wasn't until one day when I saw House Hunters that really pushed me over the edge. No, it wasn't because I wanted to be an interior decorator or anything, it was because of how the wife on this particular episode was acting. This guy wanted to buy a home for his wife and himself, and while they were going around from house to house to look, the wife did absolutely NOTHING but b*tch and moan THE ENTIRE TIME while he stood there smiling and nodding. At the end of the episode, they ended up picking the house that SHE wanted that was the furthest from his office. This bothered me because he really didn't seem too happy with the house, yet it was going to be his sole responsibility to pay for, because (of course) she didn't have a job.

This really made me take into consideration the "male and female" roles that have been assigned. Like I said before, I've always been slightly gay from the start, but this really pushed me on over. I just couldn't figure out why women believe its their RIGHT in life to be taken care of? And it just did not seem appealing to me at all. Yet, when the MAN stays at home and spends money while the woman provides, people talk all kinds of s**t about him; calling him "lazy" and whatnot. I may be over stepping my boundaries by saying this, but I feel that some women have been granted WAY more power than they deserve. I don't believe your duty in life is to sit around thinking you're pretty and getting paid for it. And I really don't want to hear "because women can have the kids," because a lot of women haven't had kids, yet they think that they should be respected as though they have.

Why do women get the opportunity (whether they choose to take it or not) to lay around and live off of someone else? And also, for straight men, what about going out slaving and bringing your money back home for someone else to spend is so enticing to you? Because I seriously don't get this at all. (And no, I'm not referring to ALL women, because there ARE some women that carry their own weight, but for the most part, women are looking for a meal ticket that I don't feel I should have to provide.) And even still in that respect, when women have jobs and pay their own bills, they're considered "independent, strong women," yet a guy with a job paying his own bills is just "a guy."

@Kennedy whatever your name is: How am I generalizing when I CLEARLY stated " I'm not referring to ALL women, because there ARE some women that carry their own weight." You shouldn't feel affected unless you fall into the category I was referring to in the first place.

Favorite Answer

Well With all honesty you probably are gay ( born that way ) and the fact that you saw a women who had a horrible attitude which is really un-attractive it just motivated your mind to dislike women even more and have a better attitude toward men *( For the record those T.V. shows are reality shows so they purposely LOOK for people who are going to cause a lot of drama and make the show interesting)*

Source(s): my Brain :P

Cool story bro.

Source(s):

You are a sexist generalizing douchebag. And your stupid question has nothing to do with LGBT.