What is a Adr patcher?

Ok Im new to torrents...but am figuring out all the lingo and patches and whatnot pretty quickly just by googling most things. Have already managed to do quite a bit on my pc...but now want to take the games off my pc and onto my ps2 (Im too cheap for a ps3). One poster left step by step instructions...

"I patched the iso with Y-fix and It messed up gameplay. What i had to do was use adr patcher, and then Y-fix. then i burned at max speed with imgburn, and loaded via cogswap with vice city. works perfectly, screen centered and everything, I played up too where you meet wakka and everything works SO far....."

I understand all of what he is saying except for the adr patcher part....

Please explain...

Favorite Answer

If i'm correct the adr patcher makes it so PAL format works on NTSC in color etc.. However this can offset your screen which is why you use the patcher then y-fix

Adr Patcher

ADR is great. He is one of the wwe's best pure wrestlers. He was great as Dos Caras and he's doing great as Alberto Del Rrrrriiiiioooooo!!! Hunico is also an extraordinary wrestler. His technical and high flying moves are on par with the best of them