Why do Christians love & respect the murders & rapists in the Bible, such as Moses, as they read the truth?

How can people say that he did not order his soldiers to rape when the words say that he did? After you read the words ... how do you misunderstand the words? Why is it okay for the famous Biblical hero's to murder women and children and enslave them for sex? I really don't understand how religious... show more How can people say that he did not order his soldiers to rape when the words say that he did?
After you read the words ... how do you misunderstand the words?
Why is it okay for the famous Biblical hero's to murder women and children and enslave them for sex?
I really don't understand how religious people can keep on saying that it is okay and expect normal people to agree and join their churches ... do you?
Update: Dear Sunshine ... the Bible is written ... it is a book and it is proof of what I just said.