Names for fictatious characters?

7 friends in a book I have first but not last names... Max(imilian) Abel Those two are best friends since childhood Gale (male) Sophia They are dating Kate Cleo Also friends since childhood Aki (Lesbian but dunno at beginning and she met the group 2 years ago as opposed to 7) Will be mostly about them... show more 7 friends in a book I have first but not last names...
Max(imilian)
Abel
Those two are best friends since childhood
Gale (male)
Sophia
They are dating
Kate
Cleo
Also friends since childhood
Aki (Lesbian but dunno at beginning and she met the group 2 years ago as opposed to 7)

Will be mostly about them in highschool but a tragedy happens, they all survive and half the other school (little less) and it is about events after
They meet someone named Shawn in the middle who also joins the group
Soo middle and last name for him too please!
Thanks guys.

Oh btw the names are from myself and my closest friends but not the personalities, and not the second or last names.

They all live in America, Max is American (no accents or anything, not red neck either) i dunno what you'd say, guess he is of the long line in British decent.
Abel has Australian parent's accent and all.
Gale's parents came from Spain but he was born in america
Sophia is an immigrant from Italy
Kate and Cleo both are like Max, coming from england years ago
Aki's dad was British journalist who went to Japan met her mom and they came to America eventually
Shawn is dutch, but raised in America
Update: Umm sorry didn't poay attn this was the suggested category toclarify thiswas a story i am only 14 i don't think 'I canget pregnant yet.