What was Hitler's domestic policy from 1933 to 1939?

I have a test on Monday and I still don't know what this is. By the way I'm using the GCSE Modern World History Second Edition textbook. I'm given a handout with a list of questions, and my teacher told me that either the question will be from that worksheet or something very similar to it.

"Evaluate the domestic policies of Hitler" is what it says.

Thanks in advance!

*Im searching all over the internet but I can't find it, that's the reason why I'm asking here. Stand, you don't have to be a dick about it you know.

Favorite Answer

When Hitler came to power, Germany was hopelessly broke. The Treaty of Versailles had imposed crushing reparations on the German people, demanding that Germans repay every nation’s costs of the war. These costs totaled three times the value of all the property in Germany.

Private currency speculators caused the German mark to plummet, precipitating one of the worst runaway inflations in modern times. A wheelbarrow full of 100 billion-mark banknotes could not buy a loaf of bread. The national treasury was empty. Countless homes and farms were lost to speculators and to private (Jewish controlled) banks. Germans lived in hovels. They were starving.

Nothing like this had ever happened before - the total destruction of the national currency, plus the wiping out of people's savings and businesses. On top of this came a global depression. Germany had no choice but to succumb to debt slavery under international (mainly Jewish) bankers until 1933, when the National Socialists came to power. At that point the German government thwarted the international banking cartels by issuing its own money. World Jewry responded by declaring a global boycott against Germany.

Hitler began a national credit program by devising a plan of public works that included flood control, repair of public buildings and private residences, and construction of new roads, bridges, canals, and port facilities. All these were paid for with money that no longer came from the private international bankers.

The projected cost of these various programs was fixed at one billion units of the national currency. To pay for this, the German government (not the international bankers) issued bills of exchange, called Labor Treasury Certificates. In this way the National Socialists put millions of people to work, and paid them with Treasury Certificates.

Under the National Socialists, Germany’s money wasn't backed by gold (which was owned by the international bankers). It was essentially a receipt for labor and materials delivered to the government. Hitler said, "For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done, or goods produced." The government paid workers in Certificates. Workers spent those Certificates on other goods and services, thus creating more jobs for more people. In this way the German people climbed out of the crushing debt imposed on them by the international bankers.

Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt, and no inflation, at a time when millions of people in the United States and other Western countries (controlled by international bankers) were still out of work. Within five years, Germany went from the poorest nation in Europe to the richest.

• ?

Hitlers germany built the worlds best pocket battleships the worlds first jet fighter ( hitler turned it into a bomber) They Built the Best ww2 tanks they had the best autobahns the most reliable railway the V1 the V2 If hitler had not persecuted the Jews and treated them as Germans from the time he came out of Hospital in ww1 the Jewish Scientists would have gave hitler the atomic Bomb instead of the British and the Americans and his America Bomber would have been a success

Hitler policy is jews was killed in germany . The German people are no speaking to jews and in school. The jews people change to religon and came to german . But jews people was not came in german to Hitler was attacked jews and death of all jews .

Look it up on the wikipedia or something.

I know but I'm not going to help you.

No one helped me when I was in need.