what is the difference between the canonized Bible and the protestant King James version?

Catholic Bible & Protestant Bible

Best Answer

@ BEWARE: Muslims accept Mohamed even though Allah rejected him.

Allah killed Mohammad to show he wasn’t a true prophet & he also brought him to shame.

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have CUT OFF HIS LIFE ARTERY (AORTA). (Hilali-Khan)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings, We would certainly have seized him by the right hand, then We would certainly have CUT OFF HIS AORTA. (Shakir)

Tafsir Jalalayn on Qur’an 69:44-46—And had he, namely, the Prophet (s), fabricated any lies against Us, by communicating from Us that which We have not said, We would have assuredly seized him, We would have exacted vengeance [against him], as punishment, by the Right Hand, by [Our] strength and power; then WE WOULD HAVE ASSUREDLY SEVERED HIS LIFE-ARTERY, THE AORTA OF THE HEART, A VEIN THAT CONNECTS WITH IT, AND WHICH IF SEVERED RESULTS IN THAT PERSON'S DEATH.

Mohammad wanted to die in the cause of Allah.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

But that is not what he got a Jewish woman poisoned him. Mohammad inflicted a lot of torture to the Jews and Jewess Zaynab's family was not spared by Mohammad. And secondly, Mohammad called women deficient in intelligence.

But here we have a Jewish woman who poisoned Mohammad. Allah allowed a Jewish woman to poison Mohammad. Thus bringing Mohammad to shame disgrace and humiliating him.

Let's see what Mohammad says after he has had the poison.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON"

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaibar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. THIS IS THE TIME WHEN IT CUT OFF MY AORTA.

According to Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta. Interestingly, when Muhammad died, he said he could feel his sorta being severed.

So we have Allah who not only severed Mohammad's aorta but added to his degradation by making him die at the hands of a Jewish Woman.

To conclude: Nothing what I have said about Mohammad comes any where near what Allah says about Mohammad. If you take all the human insults towards Mohammad like the Danish cartoons, the Satanic verses etc & roll it up into a big ball even then it comes no where close to what Allah did to insult Mohammad by severing his aorta. Allah is Mohammad's biggest critic.

Now are you Muslims going to run around screaming that Allah is an islamophobic bigot because he insulted Mohammad? Or are you going to accept correction from the Almighty?

Islam means submission. Muslims think it means submission to Allah but Allah has already given his answer. He commands you to reject Mohammad. If you continue believing in Mohammad, what you are really saying is Allah cannot make me stop believing in Mohammad I don't care what Allah says I will believe in Mohammad anyway.

But in that case Islam isn't submission to Allah but to Mohammad.

King James Bible, for one thing, contains the worst translation I have ever read. I encourage people to don't ever advocate it as an accurate translation, and should never consider it as such.

I've picked up a copy of the KJB before, and found it full of inaccurate translations. However, the NRSV is okay, translated into English the best it could. Still, it is better to read the text in Hebrew. For beginners of Hebrew, I suggest the Masoretic text. Although I am uncertain of its full accuracy due to modern scholars usage of its vowel placements.

In my opinion, I rather read the Hebrew text without the vowels, and stick with the original script.

Holy Scripture has not been altered in the Catholic Bible.

the protestant bible cut some books and the translations are made in order to use words that protestant churches use

The Protestants fornicated with the apostate Jews and picked their bible instead of Jesus' Bible.

Depends what suits your taste.

For ex. Uthaman did not like many copies of the the quran so he burned them and made his own version of the quran.

Quran 2:79

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

• SH

I think this web site might help you. http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/Bible/...