We often hear that Christianity is hostile to science. Care to elaborate relative to denomination?

In order of most friendly to most hostile toward science, rank the various Christian denominations. Personally, I believe that the more wackier groups like the Jehovah's Witnesses are most hostile to science (ban blood transfusions) to slightly less hostile, like the Catholic Church (which tortured Galileo... show more In order of most friendly to most hostile toward science, rank the various Christian denominations.

Personally, I believe that the more wackier groups like the Jehovah's Witnesses are most hostile to science (ban blood transfusions) to slightly less hostile, like the Catholic Church (which tortured Galileo and burned scientists), to more friendly churches, like the modern Protestant sects (Episcopal, Anglican, Lutheran, etc.) to the most friendly: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons).

What do you think?