Phantom of the Opera ( 2004 ) version btw :P

So which would you rather watch.. xD

Phantom of the Opera all the way for me :D

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Phantom is personally my choice.

Twilight: One it's a saga and you, if you decide you like it, would have to watch all the others to know how it ends and have watch the first one. It's also a matter of weather you and your husband like dramatic romance movies with vampires, werewolves, and the like.

Phantom: It does have a sequel but i would not recommend watching it, and besides it's a movie of the stage production and if you read the story line 5 times out of 10 it wouldn't sound very good. Now that was the sequel the movie, however, has an amazing plot with equally amazing actors/actresses. You have to choose though if you like musicals with singing instead of talking, it can be annoying at points but the singers are good and Butler is a surprisingly good singer, Rossum is an Opera singer and her best is during 'Wishing you were somehow here again'. There are good action scenes which your husband may like and you may like the romance.

Hope this helps.

• 4 years ago

Phantom of the Opera. The acting is good and the musical scores are beautiful. The story of twilight was poorly written and the characters were written as boring lumps. Thus the movie sucked even more. Except the special effects.

• 8 years ago

Phantom of the Opera.

• 8 years ago

Neither. Though my mom loves Phantom of the Opera.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Phantom of the Opera!

Twilight is for sparkly vampire lovers!

• Tbrat
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

phantom of the opera for me---I love Gerald Butler as Phantom in the movie

• Misty
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Twilight

I wish they would make a movie from the book

"Night Of The Phantom" by Anne Stuart.

It was published in July 1991.I'd love to see that as a movie!

it's a cool book.

• 8 years ago

there's no comparison of course Phantom of the Opera

• 8 years ago

I dislike both. twilight is just soooo depressing, and phantom of the opera would be good if it excluded all of the singing. I hate musicals

• 8 years ago

Phantom Of The Opera, Love the music!

:-)

\\//

//\\

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.