I think I like my best guy friend?

Okay, me and my best friend Michael have been friends for a year now and we're really close with each other. I tell him everything (: he has always been there for me like I've been there for him. He's that flirt type of best friend, but I am too :P . Like I'll get a text saying "Wake up baby mama <3 " or " Wyd bae =) " and I just want to pass out. I absolutely adore him, but I don't want to ruin our friendship either. And it's hard for me because I really like him ,but I don't know if he feels the same way. . . . . What should I do? Please don't comment silly answers or things about us being young. Because we'll be grown before you know it. You had your high school sweet heart so why can't I?

@shadow_rules awwww :l . I'm sure you'll find somebody! I'm positive because you sound sweet c: .

Favorite Answer

I had the exact same situation. My best friend was a guy and i grew to like him so very much (in a more than just friend kind of way) I actually never told him that i liked him. Then one night he kissed me and told me how he felt. It was amazing. 2 years down the line we are still together with a house! Trust me 9 times out of 10 he feels the same way. Just go along with what you are doing now, sounds like he likes you and he just may surprise you. dont rush anything.

I am 13 and I think you shoukd get a different friend to ask him for you....just have a friend go up to him and be like "do you like XXXXX cuz yiou act like you do" and see what happens

Just ask him if he says yes good

If he says no then just stay how y'all are

Source(s): From a guy who whishes he has someone like you :/

Tell him how you feel.