what are the 3 portals in minecraft?

Favorite Answer

Unless they happen to have added a new one in the most recent content patches that I missed(1.2.3), I only know of two. One is the Nether Portal, which can be made from Obsidian and lighting the inside of it on fire with flint and steel. The other is the portal to the End, which you will have to find and activate inside of a stronghold that you can find generated in your world (you will want to create Eyes of Ender to help locate/activate this portal, which can be made with one Ender Pearl and one Blaze Powder).

The "Aether" mod did include a third kind of portal, made out of glowstone and activated with a bucket of water, but that portal is not available in vanilla Minecraft, and there is currently no version of the Aether mod for any version of Minecraft past 1.0.0 (However, I have heard they are working on "Aether 2", a sequel to the mod, for a future Minecraft release).

• tessy

Minecraft Portals

• Cindy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avCCW

Yes you will be fine I did this on my minecraft game except I moved it to a complety new area however When i came back from the nether I still responded were I entered. As long as you only have one nether portal your spawn point will be where you entered. Hope this helped =)

there's underground structures called stronholds. in them are a circle of blocks above lava, mix an ender pearl with blaze powder to get an eye of ender, using them will cause the eye to float too the nearest circle. there are only three strongholds on a single world. fill each block with an eye and you open a portal to the end.

• Linda

Build a horizontal 4x5 square made out of obsidian and then light it with the flint and steel. Then walk through it.