Peoples of Ghana does this insult you or offend you in any way? What is your opinion?

Okay I'm making a anime comic book about that takes place in Mid Western US. By the way I'm African American. But lets continue. This is about a secret society known as the Adinkra because the Adinkra symbols that they display in public. They are descendants of slaves. They were originated by a female... show more Okay I'm making a anime comic book about that takes place in Mid Western US. By the way I'm African American. But lets continue. This is about a secret society known as the Adinkra because the Adinkra symbols that they display in public. They are descendants of slaves. They were originated by a female mulatoo who is the daughter of an Akan prince who was sold into slavery by the Asanti. They were invaded because of that King whose name I can't really pronounce but made a identical version of a golden stool. I apologize for that. Well, the daughter's father is killed leaving behind a collection of symbols for her. Only knowing the meanings of these symbols and some Asanti culture she eventully organizes the Adinkra secret society. At this time her opressors are busy trying to control another secret militant society known as the Gala. They are descendants of a vicious tribe known as the Imbangala. But lets focus on the Adinkra. The Adinkra society are a divided into clans known as Dynasties or Branches. Each clan is represented by one to three adinkra symbols. They are made up of family members. They are by identified by their last name. So no two clans have the same last name unless they enter marry and one clan dominates the other in social status. They are some what diverse in race. They consist of the majority being African American while very few clans are mulatto or European American. The scoieties are very diverse in culture. Many clans with cultures that have lineages to individual West African tribes. But they are all under a stricted construct of Asanti culture. In the comic book series the story goes about the Adinkra tryng to preserve their culture by fighting other secret but outcasted societies and clans who support drug lords and thugs. They use a martial art known as trapping and breaking which resembles capoeira, 52 blocks, and Kilindi Iyi's martial art techniques I got from youtube. The art isn't real. They also use a type magic sourcery known as cheating which is use to "cheat deception." But there is one member who is under a forbidden dynasty known as The Hidden Leopard Dynasty which consist of were leopards.(Half human Half Leopard) who may be a threat to all of the Adinkra.

So what is your opinion on this idea? Shoul I make a comic book about it or not? Is there any thing that need to be changed?