Is it wrong to watch porn if i have a wife?

Some say it is immoral, other say it keep the fire of love alive... what do you think about it?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Why? well Perhaps more than anything else, Satan has succeeded in twisting and perverting sex. He has taken what is good and right (loving sex between a husband and wife) and replaced it with lust, pornography, adultery, rape, and homosexuality. Pornography can be the first step on a very slippery slope of ever-increasing wickedness and immorality (Romans 6:19). The addictive nature of pornography is well documented. Just as a drug user must consume greater and more powerful quantities of drugs to achieve the same “high,” pornography drags a person deeper and deeper into hard-core sexual addictions and ungodly desires.

The three main categories of sin are the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (1 John 2:16). Pornography definitely causes us to lust after flesh, and it is undeniably a lust of the eyes. Pornography definitely does not qualify as one of the things we are to think about, according to Philippians 4:8. Pornography is addictive (1 Corinthians 6:12; 2 Peter 2:19), and destructive (Proverbs 6:25-28; Ezekiel 20:30; Ephesians 4:19). Lusting after other people in our minds, which is the essence of pornography, is offensive to God (Matthew 5:28). When habitual devotion to pornography characterizes a person’s life, it demonstrates the person is not saved (1 Corinthians 6:9).

The answer to your question is - it is entirely up to you. Does your wife know what you watch or does she watch it with you. If she knows about it and either you both watch it, or she does not mind you watching it, then that is fine. What you do behind closed doors is nobody's business except yours.

As for it being immoral, that depends on what kind you watch. 0bviously you talk about it to other people otherwise you would not have put in what people say. As I say, it is a decision between you and your wife and really no one elses opinion matters. Your choice. Have fun!!!

Source(s): life in general

Porn has nothing to do with love, if one thing, it can kill love because the focus would be on other couples and not on your wife. Its o..k. to watch porn with your wife or maybe by yourself as long as, like everything in life, there is a balance and you do not start depending on it to get aroused, depend on your wife for that.

• dman63

I don't watch porn myself, but I don't have a problem with anyone else watching it. I've talked about it with my wife, and she wouldn't be bothered if I did...as long as it didn't take over. Run it by your wife.

in case you desire to objective it which includes your spouse then i think of it would upload some spice to the marriage. Have her help %. the porn with you. the concern with porn is that it may become a private habit and one individual would desire to apply the porn with out the different companion and then no longer have the flexibility to delight their companion and would desire to even harm the companion's emotions and lead them to experience no longer solid adequate.......yet as long as that's a couples factor I dont see the harm

Why watch porn if you have a wife that you could have sex with all day long? I don't get it.

No. I'm a woman and I prefer my man watch porn, I even take him to strip clubs. visual stimulation isn't cheating and id rather have him at home watching some porn or take him to the club, then sneaking around banging hookers or something.

Ask your wife

My bf of 3yrs watchs it on a regular bases it doesnt bother me I watch them with him sometimes.

If you & your wife are okay with it sure, sex is suppose to be fun!