PHD in Germany.................?

So, I really want to do PHD. I am finishing up my MBA. For my Masters I never gave GMAT because I had enough work experience and it was waived. Some professor told me I can pursue my GMAT in Germany as external student so I don’t have to travel to Germany and can do it in US. The university he mentioned is accredited and well known but I am just scared to go. The PHD is pretty cheap because there is a full scholarship too. With the money help PHD is costing to be 10 grant.

What you guys think. Right now I am 28 years old. Should I go for it? I don’t know as did think for a second I live in US. And US universities are much better than Germany or it doesn’t really matter?

Favorite Answer

Why would you pursue a GMAT anywhere - much less in Germany - when you have been accepted into and almost done with an MBA program in the US?