Is the rapper Benefit dead?

There is a rapper named Benefit, he has a self titled album named B.E.N.E.F.I.T., but this seems to be his only album released. Is he dead? Some websites say he's put off a new album to go back to school, but his career has seemed to halt, as he has also been in nation wide mc freestyle competitions, it... show more There is a rapper named Benefit, he has a self titled album named B.E.N.E.F.I.T., but this seems to be his only album released. Is he dead? Some websites say he's put off a new album to go back to school, but his career has seemed to halt, as he has also been in nation wide mc freestyle competitions, it doesn't seem likely that he would put an album off for this long with such a promising career.

Is he dead? Is he really just in school?

P.S. if you find any albums that exist besides his self titled one, would appreciate the name. THANKS.
0