Which park is better to go with a 7 and a 3 yo, Universal studios or Universal's Island of Adventure?

Favorite Answer

Islands of Adventure without a doubt. IOA has Seus Landing which is an entire section based on the works of Dr Seuss. There is also Camp Jurrasic which is an amazing play area and has the ride Pteranodon Flyers. There is also of course the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with the kiddie coaster Flight of the Hippogriff and the oldest would be tall enough for Harry Potter and the forbidden Journey.

Both would also be tall enough for The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman but the younger one might not be ready for it.

BTW: I have taken a 3 yr old to both US and IOA. She's also been there at age 4, 5, 7 and 9. IOA has always been her favorite park of the 2 by far.

ETA: the ones who say that IOA has only big roller coasters has obviously never been

Attractions that both your children can ride/watch etc

Storm Force Accelatron

Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges

Jurassic Park River Adventure

Pteranodon Flyers

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Stunt Show

Flight of the Hippogriff

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

The Cat In The Hat

Poseidon's Fury

The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!

Camp Jurassic

Caro-Seuss-el

Jurassic Park Discovery Center

If I Ran The Zoo

Me Ship, The Olive

The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man: as said before youngest should be tall enough but it can be scary for the younger ones

Your oldest would also enjoy these rides that the youngest is likely too short for:

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls

Source(s): Been to both US and IOA several times with small children

I would say Universal Studios. When I was around 7 in San Diego I always wanted to go to Universal but never got the chance cause I moved away. But, my brother did get to go to the park with my uncle before we moved and he was around 8 or 9 at the time and he loved it. Also, I'm pretty sure the Island of Adventure is a lot of rides designed for older age groups like 13+. Hope you have a nice trip!

If you are looking forward to discovering the areas or only want to flake out by the share at a resort, with hotelbye , in the Orlando Town, is wherever you will discover everything therefore begin planning your fun holiday! Orlando encourages extraordinary reports like nowhere else; experiences of creativity; stories of awareness and impressive adventure. Orlando is a location where children and grownups alike can appreciate once-in-a-lifetime activities exploring the celebrated theme parks, marine attractions and luxurious escapes. So be ready to accept shocks because your never ending history starts here!

Universal. There's a lot of rides for kids ranging that age, in islands of adventure there's just roller cOasters, big ones. But in overall Orlando I recommend Disney<3 it's where dreams come true, and your children will LOVE IT!!

Tough call... guess I'd have to say Island of Adventures because of Dr. Seuss Land.

universal studios without a doubt.

Source(s): been to universal orlando several times.