Does Kim Kardashian actually BELIEVE people are jealous of her?

...or is that just what she says when she cant think of anything else? I read somewhere that a rich person has a better chance of passing through the eye of a needle than they do of going to heaven. She is an evil little troll. Selfish Selfish Selfish. The reason that she will never have a successful marriage is... show more ...or is that just what she says when she cant think of anything else? I read somewhere that a rich person has a better chance of passing through the eye of a needle than they do of going to heaven. She is an evil little troll. Selfish Selfish Selfish. The reason that she will never have a successful marriage is that no one will ever be as important to her as she is to herself. I cant knock the entire Kardashian Empire. I think That Ms Jenner is a hell of a mother! Khloe is turning out to be the most INCREDIBLE wife to Lamar. Kourtney is doing Exactly what she SHOULD be doing with that disick character until he grows up, and meanwhile she is an excellent mother to Mason, and the new baby.... Even Rob. When Kim just gave up and quit trying at Dancing with the stars, Rob just pushed through and almost won! He'll be fine by the time he turns 30. Kim, however, seems to always think that the reason people don't like her is because people are Jealous of her. No doubt, something Kris Jenner has programmed her into thinking. Kim has probably had a lot of people dislike her all her life, due to the fact that she is one of the most selfish people I have ever seen, and I can imagine Kris saying, "Don't worry, kim, they're just jealous!" But, I digress back to my original question... is ANYONE jealous of Kim? If so, Why? There are plenty of rich people to be jealous of. Why pick one who is so morally bankrupt and lacking in any substance of character? I cant think of any reason why anyone would be jealous of her unless they are just as morally bankrupt as SHE is.