At what stage (month) of pregnancy do home pregnancy tests fail to give accurate results?

is there a certain time range (during an individual's pregnancy) that it would be detected through HPT or would this test give the same results anytime throught the 9 months?

Favorite Answer

It would be the same through out - when I was doing my clinical rotation's I had to work at the county jail and we did pregnancy tests on OBVIOUSLY pregnant women - it was pointless if you ask me but that was the jail policy for you to get your prenatal's and extra snack at night

Once it shows positive and you are abdolutely pregnant, it will remain positive the whole pregnancy.

Source(s): 37 weeks pregnant :))

It should remain positive all throughout pregnancy.