Why do white guys love asian girls, but white girls hate asian guys?

Never understood this - you see LOADS of ugly fat white guys walking hand in hand with cute little asian guys, all my white friends love asian girls, but it never seems to happen the other way round? Only time I ever see a white girl and asian guy together is when the white girl is ugly and the asian guy rich? Why do white guys love asian girls so much, and why do white girls seem so repulsed by asian men?

By asian I am referring purely to orientals.

• Grassy
    Best Answer

Asian girls are Buddhist thinking by nature that means temporal (short term relationship0 They will dump you when something better comes around. Listen in like a fly on the wall when they are getting their hair cut at the beauty salons. Thai girls are the worst.

All I am saying is watch out for short term thinking in girls.

Keep control of your destiny.

American men have a misconception that asian girls are submissive and that is not true.

• 5 years agoReport

did someone just pull an answer out of his rectal cavity?

• heroux

I Hate Asian Girls

I am Asian and have only liked white guys--but have grown up/lived/go to school in places where there are only 1 or 2 other Asian people.

• julie3 years agoReport

Me too. I was the only Asian in my school for a long time. But I'm into Asian guys

They don't hate Asian guys at all, I suppose you've never dated a Caucasian woman. Because Caucasians think Asian guys aren't even interested in them so they don't bother. And so do Asian guys think the same way and that's why they prefer to stay with their own race because they're terrified of white women. White guys are just hopelessly in love with Asian women. Because they don't get divorced as often as white couples do and to white guys, Asian girls are exotic and appealing to them. And they are, to us white people. I know some white girls who are obsessed with Asian guys but are too scared to talk to them because they might think it's "odd" for a white girl to be with an Asian guy. So, that being said, yes, there's a lot of white girls willing to date Asian guys.

There are tons of Asian girls with Asian guys.

I also see more and more Asian male White female couples nowadays.

• John5 years agoReport

Statistically there is about 100x more white guys with asian girls. Seeing it doesn't count for an overall statistic.

You can tell if a question is written by a White American by the way it's written. If it is written in a way that says Asian women love white men, but white women hate Asian men, it's written by a jealous "yellow fever" white guy.

It's not true. There's plenty of white girls with asian nowadays.

You're behind the times. Lots of white girls love Asian guys these days.

As for fugly white dudes with Asian gfs, that's because many Asian countries are poor and these girls will go with any rich guy regardless of race.

Tao of Badass a guide that you will discover here https://tr.im/NSeqE won't only demonstrate how to report a female nonetheless it will even show you just how to take back your confidence.

Self-confidence is crucial and without it actually the easiest pick-up range in the world will not obtain the required effect.

Tao of Badass will coach you on the approaches and practices to hold a female from cheating on you, it will educate you on to see her body gestures and attention actions to learn what she's considering and how to approach her to produce rapidly interest and how to speak to her feelings to create her feel interested in you. 

because you are a fat ugly white guy who can't get any hot white girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6qTyorLQk

Youtube thumbnail

white girls like black guys big penis