anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Who would win Manny Pacquiao vs. Yuriokis Gamboa?

@135

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

believe me Gamboa cant do what he is doing to others when its Pacquiao in front of him ..... i mean going straight at Pacquiao will only play well into Pacquiao's game .... did you see what pacquiao did to Cotto coming forward? can you really think Gamboa can do his flashy moves on an elite fighter? ..... he would be like solis Pacquiao would play with him until pacquiao gets pissed then unleash hell

• teodor
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Gamboa would be very hard to beat at featherweight and junior lightweight but he just skipped the opportunity to show how good he could be at lightweight by reportedly withdrawing from his sked lightweight setto versus Barndon Rios.

Pacquiao, no doubt would have been the standard at lightweight had he not immediately moved up to 140 lbs. after winning the WBC lightweight crown via easy demolition of the tough David Diaz.

A fight at lightweight between Pacquiao and Gamboa in their respective primes therefore would favor the Pacman despite the Cuban emigre's better boxing skills and matching energy and speed because of Pacquiao's comparable advantage in experience and power.

Pacquiao by late round KO or TKO.

• J D
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

We have to see whether Gamboa can carry his speed and power up to lightweight before speculating on how a fight between the two would turn out in that division.

However, at featherweight, I think it would be a much more competitive fight. I'd give Gamboa a good shot at beating the featherweight version of Pac because he was still very raw at that stage in his career and could be outboxed.

• 8 years ago

Manny wins!

Gamboa will be crying like a kid saying "I never signed the Contract...Huhuhuhuhu"

"Im not fighting any sh*t..huihuhuhuhuhuhhu" Gamboa wiping his tears

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think Yuriokis Gamboa would win.

• D@v!d
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Gamboa.

• 8 years ago

manny pacquiao because gamboa would pussy out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.