Anyone experienced hiccups for over a month while suffering from Liver Cirrhosis?

My dad is suffering from Liver Cirrhosis. He found out 8 months back, he is not alcoholic but as doctor said it was caused due to his eating habits. It is very strange because he doesn't drink alcohol or eat meat unless it's fried food that caused it. He is suffering from Jaundice right now and got hiccups... show more My dad is suffering from Liver Cirrhosis. He found out 8 months back, he is not alcoholic but as doctor said it was caused due to his eating habits. It is very strange because he doesn't drink alcohol or eat meat unless it's fried food that caused it. He is suffering from Jaundice right now and got hiccups as well. His hiccups been on over a month now... Doctor has given him the med but it only works at times then goes back to having hiccups. He can barely even talk cos of hiccups. He is already very weak cos of jaundice and hiccups are causing more problems as he can't fall asleep so he doesn't get any rest.

Can Anyone help me please? I am really really worried...Thanks a lot!
1 answer 1