Is there an anime where a girl falls in love with a guy who fights with everyone?

a cute girl falling in love with a guy who maybe likes to fight other people for fun or for his life or is a delinquent something like that

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Midori Days would be perfect for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sc48kiEavE

Youtube thumbnail

You might like Happy Lesson, too, though the romance is not a big part of the plot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXd2eQS9YC8

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 years ago

Obaka-chan, Koigatariki Manga

Summary:

From Shinnen: Since childhood, Neiro has been known for being good at fighting, making people fear her and giving her the title of Kansai's strongest woman. Wanting to find romance, she decides to transfer to a highschool in Kantou. Instead, what faced her was a specially assembled class of delinquents.

Hope you like this one :D

• 8 years ago

There are a couple manga like that. It's not the same exact storyline, but the girl does fall in love with the 'bad boy' character.

Beast Master

Moe Kare

Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun

• 8 years ago

Kinda sounds like school rumble. Just.. You dont find that out till way late in the show. Is the guy in love with another girl with a flat chest who's in love with a guy who only cares about food? And a rich girl loves the original guy to? Just taking a guess. Its a big mess that show is. Haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TRY THIS

~shugo chara

:it has a delinquent boy (ikuto) who falls in love with a cute girl (amu) but she falls in love with him but i think tadase is holding them back hes the goody boy but its a cute anime overall

-i like chrono crusade i think it would be good to if you try it the last episode will make you cry though :"""C

HOPE I HELPED =^.^=

Source(s): www.crunchyrool.com for shugo chara www.dubhappy.com for chrono crusade
  • 8 years ago

Yuyu Hakusho

• 8 years ago

Shakugan no Shana

• 8 years ago

popeye fights a ton

• 8 years ago

Give a little more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.