Book Report due tomorrow? Please help!?

Okay so, I know procrastination is a horrible to thing to fall int habit with. But I couldn't help it this time. This book report just got away from me; too much going on in my life right now. Anyway, I picked "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee. I read the book last year and thoroughly enjoyed... show more Okay so, I know procrastination is a horrible to thing to fall int habit with. But I couldn't help it this time. This book report just got away from me; too much going on in my life right now.
Anyway, I picked "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee. I read the book last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. But I didn't re-read it this year so I'm a little rusty. If you can answer ANY of these questions, I would greatly appreciate it!

1. Define the central problem in the story. How does this affect the main characters actions.

2. What is the solution to the problem. How is the conflict resolved.

3. Choose 3 main characters, and give specific details on one of their personality traits.

4. Choose two literary devices and explain how the author used it in the story. ( Foreshadowing, Imagery, Theme, Dramatic Irony, Symbolism)

I HAVE read the book before, I just want to clarify that. So I will understand what you're talking about. Please, if you have any answers, I'm so desperate right now. I usually do these things as soon as I get them because I love reading. But I just got caught up in multiple things. Thank you, so much!
Update: @David - You have no right to judge what position I'm in. You have no idea what is going on in my life right now. You don't know me at all; or how hard I always work in school. You think I'm proud of this? Please, I don't need this right now.