Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

does anyone know the opening act for the beach boys 50th anniversary tour?

or if there even is an opening act? specifically the concert at darien lake ny

• Lana H
    Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure there isn't any, though I suppose it's possible they could have Wilson Phillips (with Brian's daughters) or In Bloom (with Dennis & Carl's sons) open up for them. I heard Foster the People may open for them on a date (I'll be very surprised if that happens). If I was betting though I'd say no opener.

EDIT: Apparently Foster IS opening for them in their hometown near Cleveland, but since I don't think most BBs fans are FTP fans I doubt it will be more than that show (thank goodness!)

Hope this helps = )

Source(s): Lifelong ♥Beach Boys♥ fan http://www.tribtoday.com/page/blogs.detail/display...

Lose a Finger on your team? No Run via utilising city non end for an entire week wearing no longer something in spite of if a pixie dress. probable no longer wash for an finished 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. No stay to tell the story a abandoned island for a 300 and sixty 5 days with basically a years grant of water, meals and a soccer :P easily placed on your competitors shirt each and every distinctive outing in public for 2 months. particular bypass to an your communities residing activity, cheer the opposing team on interior the residing stands particular