online dictionary site building?

I want to create an online dictionary site for some slang. I have gathered all the words and definitions and registered on godaddy a website and hosting. My question is what template/backbone do you suggest me to use for this online dictionary website. Some pple suggested mediawiki and wordpress, but is there any other options that can go w/ my godaddy hosted site? BTW I need a easy to use interface cuz i got almost zero HTML/coding experence.

• Favorite Answer

?,

Your Go Daddy hosting account comes with access to Hosting Connections. This is a collection of programs that you can integrate easily with your Go Daddy hosting account. You can access this from within your Hosting Control Center once you have activated the hosting account. You can contact our Support Team directly 24x7 via http://x.com/support for questions about might work the best for what you're looking to do.

I hope this has been helpful.

Sincerely,

Jeremi

Go Daddy Social Media