?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 years ago

What's your favorite Season from Dexter?

...and why?

Best Answer

Nothing can top Season 1 . . . but having said that, I quite liked Season 3 and Miguel Prado- he was such a great character. But Season 1 was just perfect in every way.

Season 1, largely because it felt like the most complete in terms of story arc, and was important for Dexter's development as a character.

Season a million is via a techniques the excellent season of Dexter! it replaced into staggering the way they built the story. I purely enjoyed it. My jaw by no potential hit the floor that troublesome previously. The twist replaced into insane. I wasnt that shocked as quickly as I found out it replaced into rudy yet whilst i found out he replaced into relatively brian and Dexter's brother I went loopy! My jaw hit the floor in disbelief and that i by no potential felt tht way with observing something previously. i will watch season a million many times returned. Its purely staggering. Brian Moser thoroughly built the completed tale of dexter because of the fact if he didnt understand his previous then he wouldnt be a similar dexter he's now. No single season could desire to ever beat season a million. Then season 2 replaced into my next well known, after that season 4 then season 5 and then season 3. Season 3 replaced into terrible. they are in a position to make 10 greater seasons of dexter and not something could desire to ever beat season one it replaced into to staggering!

The second season was the best.

It was the most entertaining. Followed closely by the first season.

• Dex

Season 2 because of Lundy and Lila..

Season 4... The trinity killer.

Source(s): I watch the show.