?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 years ago

What's your favorite Season from Dexter?

...and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Nothing can top Season 1 . . . but having said that, I quite liked Season 3 and Miguel Prado- he was such a great character. But Season 1 was just perfect in every way.

• 8 years ago

Season 1, largely because it felt like the most complete in terms of story arc, and was important for Dexter's development as a character.

• 3 years ago

Season a million is via a techniques the excellent season of Dexter! it replaced into staggering the way they built the story. I purely enjoyed it. My jaw by no potential hit the floor that troublesome previously. The twist replaced into insane. I wasnt that shocked as quickly as I found out it replaced into rudy yet whilst i found out he replaced into relatively brian and Dexter's brother I went loopy! My jaw hit the floor in disbelief and that i by no potential felt tht way with observing something previously. i will watch season a million many times returned. Its purely staggering. Brian Moser thoroughly built the completed tale of dexter because of the fact if he didnt understand his previous then he wouldnt be a similar dexter he's now. No single season could desire to ever beat season a million. Then season 2 replaced into my next well known, after that season 4 then season 5 and then season 3. Season 3 replaced into terrible. they are in a position to make 10 greater seasons of dexter and not something could desire to ever beat season one it replaced into to staggering!

• 8 years ago

The second season was the best.

It was the most entertaining. Followed closely by the first season.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dex
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Season 2 because of Lundy and Lila..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Season 4... The trinity killer.

Source(s): I watch the show.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.