promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are my toes going numb in my snowboarding boots?

I bought some ThirtyTwo STW boa boots like In January and i had them molded.They felt really comfy at first but now when I ride, every now and then the toes in my left foot exempt my big toe go numb. My shoe size is 12 and so is my boot size. Any thoughts?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It ccould be that u lace up the slope between ur ankle and shins are toooo tightttt try loosening :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

First of all, boot size doesn't necessarily match food size. I am size 11 and have 12 and 1/2 boots. They fit great. They may be to small.

If they are, you can buy some skinny ski socks that will keep you warm, and give you more wiggle room.

Also, maybe don't do your laces up to tight, it can cut off circulation.

Good luck

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That happened with my old boots also. I was a size 6 and so was my boot, it was very small so I moved up to a 7 and now they fit perfect.

• ocain
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Are your boots too tight? as a results of the undeniable fact that is the mission in case you at the instant are not getting adequate stream to them. also make valuable you at the instant are not wearing cotton socks of any style because those will take up the water if any snow is going into your boots and freeze your feet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

They might be too small, or just cold haha, my toes go numb when they are cold!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.