Which country is most casual in your opinion -- UK or US?

For me, with the exception of Lousiana, Texas and New Mexico
I think that Britain is far more casual than the USA
And I'm not talking about girls wearing pajamas or doing stupid ****
But a woman in Britain is more likely to sport light blue jeans and sneakers than a woman in America.
Update: Pretty Lights
I live in America. But I think the country is too diverse to say that it's on a whole casual.
Update 2: Now strangely enough, I think we have to thank the Cajuns in Louisiana for bringing causality to the USA.
They are a branch of the French people
and they take fashion much less seriously than their counterparts in France.
They don't even wanna consider themselves French, and I'm with them on that one! :)
Update 3: Chelle
Regarding which race of women are more laid back, I think that's a lie. In the more high income per capita states (Georgia, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, California) women are rude stuck up bitches.
Update 4: I think the Cajuns in Lousiana and the Spanish in New Mexico and Florida are definitely the number one in casualness.
Britain and Spain and Southern Italy are perhaps the most casual countries in the world right now.
Update 5: Amanda
Depending on the state
Hollister is very famous in Georgia, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, even California.
Update 6: It depends In the more rural states and in states like New Mexico, Texas and Lousiana. They are more likely to be casual. In states that are more suburban, like Georgia, Virginia, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, they're gonna dress like they are going to work in some prestigious law firm or... show more It depends
In the more rural states and in states like New Mexico, Texas and Lousiana. They are more likely to be casual.
In states that are more suburban, like Georgia, Virginia, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, they're gonna dress like they are going to work in some prestigious law firm or something
Update 7: Amanda
it also depends on the ethnicity too in some ways
I haven't seen too many white Anglo-Saxon girls being all that casual
I've seen Latinas, Italian women, and Jewish women like that though