Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How do I lose 25-30 Pounds?
I am 20 years old and currently weigh about 145-150 pounds. I am trying to lose 25-30 pounds so that I could average a weight of about 120-125. I do a little in home cardio for 30 to an hour, 5 days a week. I just bought the p90x workout videos, and am watching my calorie and food intake. Do I need to workout longer? run more? Will the p90x work? Also, am I not losing weight because I am not eating ONLY food that is great for me?
Please Help ME!
- Im trying to lose it before Memorial Day
- RishiLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
Well, if you've decided to stick to a particular workout then i won't say much about it. But there are things i can share:
1. Length of workout - between 45-75 mins as the body produces testosterone for 45 mins at a time
2. Role played by Exercise- 10% and Diet- 90%. So, start healthy diet asap
3. Start practicing Sun Salutation in the evenings to increase metabolism and get a cardio with whole body workout, isn't it great?
4. Also every morning:
a. Drink one glass of water and practice Palm Tree Pose 10 times
b. Drink second glass of water and practice Swaying Palm Tree 10 times
c. Drink third glass of water and practice Waist Rotation Pose 10 times
d. Drink fourth glass of water and go to the toilet and sit for 5 mins
e. Then go to toilet and stay there for 5-7 mins without efforts and let the stomach clean itself.
Happy working out!
DIVINE WELLNESS - Delivering Yoga at Your Home