Is this good for raising credit score ?

OK, I"ve raised my Fico score up to 660 , and I want to take out any kind of " Loan" to show I can make payments. I have 4 negatives on my report and am working on those, but I want to take out any kind of loan , even if it is high interest to show I can pay > I do not have a mortgage payment and the only credit that " adds'[ to my credit score is one secured visa card. What type of loan of any kind can I get. thanks

where would I get this loan ?

• Nate
    Favorite Answer

You might not be able to get a personal loan with 660 fico and 4 negs, not even a high interest one. If you have at least $1,000 I'd try to get a secured loan. Not all banks or credit unions offer them and I've found rates as low as 3.9% up to 10.9% when I was looking to do this myself. Good luck.

• Erika

hi Jessie, listed decrease than are some suggestion I supply my customers at the same time as they are searching to augment their credit for a house loan. a million. under no circumstances close any expenditures. merely pay them right down to a nil stability. 2. Paying old expenditures ought to drop your credit. concentration on paying those days opened expenditures. 3. Get a secured mastercard. truly you need to pay a fee for this card yet you're borrowing out of your own funds to re-set up your credit. purchase something small once a month (like $15 properly worth of gas or nutrition) then pay it at modern-day. under no circumstances PAY THIS CARD pass 30 DAYS! 4. do not enable each and absolutely everyone pull your credit. After such quite some inquires, your score will drop. 5. once you've open charge playing cards and they are over the reduce, pay them lower than the reduce and pay them to a 30% stability or a lot less (social gathering in case your mastercard reduce is $one hundred, you need to merely have $30 on the cardboard). 6. Dispute something on your credit it truly is not any yours to the three credit bureau businesses. wish this facilitates. properly needs.

Yeah, you can get a personal loan. Start off with a small loan like $500 then work upwards to bigger loan.