pocahontas 2 question??

I haven't watched it but I have read some comments on here that she doesn't end up with john smith. Is this true? because if it is I don't want to watch it.

• Erin
    Favorite Answer

Lol!! Everyone is like "don't watch it!!" I think you should though. I watched it when I was little. It ticked me off then that she doesn't end up with John Smith after all they have been through, but the story really isn't that stupid. I mean, she goes to England and what not. Really it entertained me more or less when I was little. I think you should at least give it a chance (can't believe I am actually recommending someone to watch a "direct-to-video" Disney movie, lol.) No really, it's not that bad though. It's true though, and if you feel that strongly about it the don't watch it (again, it's really not that bad though.)

it's true but the real life pcahontas doesn't end up with John Smith in real life. I actually didn't mind it and I was a huge fan of the first one. You have to watch it to understand...I am a sucker for John Smith though <3

Dont watch it because it's such an annoying ending! She is indeed torn between two guys - and the whole reason why she doesnt choose John Smith is because he's the adventurer and she wants to settle down! Really too bad and such a weird ending!

Don't watch it!! It is sooo crap She is torn between these two guys (one is john smith) which is completely stupid because in the first one pocahontas risks her life for john and doesn't want him to leave. Please don't watch it!

Yeah. Don't watch it. It's so ridiculous! Seriously.