Steven Gerrard is SH!T compared to Paul Scholes?

All Gerrard does is ATTEMPT ''HOLLYWOOD PASSES.'' He LACKS the intelligence, creativity, ingenuity, touch, skill, playmaking ability, and technique that PAUL SCHOLES HAS in midfield.

Update:

When Gerrarrd wins 10 premier league medals, COME BACK TO ME.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree that Scholes is way better, but who's better at tackling? (As a Man United fan) I think they have their own specialties, but overall Scholes is way better.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Steven Gerrard isn't sh!t. I don't believe he is better overall than scholes. Gerrard scores important goals for liverpool when needed, his a good leader and is dangerous from set pieces and infront of goal.

Scholes however can break up play well, he can rip apart a defencive line with one pass (as seen 4879634times) he has the type of reputation that once kept players like Vieira away from him on a football pitch. This is why scholes is a better all round football player, and why he has recieved personal messages from the best players in the world.

George Best - Very easily the best football player ever.

Peter Schmeichel - Easily the best goalkeeper in footballing history

Micah Richards - The Captain of a current rival team.

This doesn't happen without something truly special. Nobody can deny scholes is a world class player, and if you can, i would really love to hear your examples of world class. Just as i cannot (As a United fan, cannot sit here and say Gerrard is sh!t !!

• Jai
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Scholes without question a legendary player whose presence is still required today in the Man United squad. If Gerrard had the quality and depth United have then I would love to see how Paul Scholes compares then!

• They 2 very different kind of players.

And if you really were a football fan you would admit that Gerrard is a fantastic player.

Man United fans know it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

everything you said Gerrard lacks, he showed last night. He scored a hat trick. Both very talented. And i am a United fan

• 8 years ago

Are you Paul Scholes dad?

• 8 years ago

Gerrard isn't good enough to lace Scholes' boots. Scholes is a Legendary player from a Legendary era in United's history.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Scholes at his best was better than Xavi at his best but I've always thought Xavi is a bt overrated, great player but Iniesta is better.

Pundits seem to be getting too overexcited by Scholes recently, he just needs to make one half decent pass and the pundits are creaming themselves, if that same pas was by many other players there is less of a fuss.

Lampard is far better and the stats prove it, he has more goals, more assists, more tackles and more passes than Scholes year after year.

• 8 years ago

Yeah but Scholes, like Rooney, will always be an ugly bastard.

• 8 years ago

Well you cant really compare the two but i prefer Gerrard.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Scholes is better in my opinion but Gerrard isn't sh!t

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.