Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kim Kardashian coment to Jon Hamm Calling Her Stupid, What do you think? Is Kim right? Is Jon right?

If only she was wearing blonde wig had been in response to her being called stupid, but no, she was wearing it for a photo shoot. http://www.celebritynewsclub.com/celebrity-movie-s...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Friends With Kids star Jon Hamm, 41, complains: “Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f-cking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.” And then he named names! He said that reality stars like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are “f____ idiots.”

Kim Kardashian is killing ‘em with kindness.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

John Hamm pretty much told her what most Americans think of her. She's a bad influence on young teens and people to look up to her. She is not stupid, but lacks actual talent that makes a person rich or a celebrity. She's only famous because of her father and a sex tape. I am now going to turn to AMC and watch Mad Men. Thanks Jon!

• 9 years ago

The only reason Kim Kardashian has fame (her 'business', tv show etc) is because she comes from money. Money that she didnt earn. Her stepfather is an Olympic medalist, her father a lawyer on the OJ Simpson case. Who knows what her mom does.

She wouldnt be famous if she didnt have money. Her journey wouldve been A LOT harder.

I agree with Jon.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I agree with Jon Ham. She got famous for a sex tape which is all you need to become a celebrity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.