What Does 'November Rain' Symbolize?

The Gun's N' Roses song "November Rain"

With lyrics such as "It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November Rain"

I'm thinking it's death, as in the music video, one of the members get's married & she dies (Probably kills herself, it's referenced in other works)

Or like remembrance? Since he wakes up to the pouring rain & remembers the whole thing, like remembering sad thoughts?

Favorite Answer

My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.

I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck

• cripps

hahahahahahahaha I actual have consistently thought that!!! its so stupid! this is liek "its rainign what am i able to do to get out of the rain?...THATS IT!!! unwell run head first into the marriage cake, thats merely the element to do..pfft going indoors!" i'm hoping that doesnt ensue at my wedding ceremony or unwell be billing the guy that ruins my cake!! hehe