Favorite movie quote?

I just wanted to hear what your favorite or some of your favorite movie quotes were! Funny or inspiring, I'd like to hear :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Best movie quote is "fuckadoodledoo"

Source(s): Shaun of the dead
  • 8 years ago

"They say there's just enough religion in the world to make men hate one another, but not enough to make them love."

- Louis Cyphre, "Angel Heart"

"It was Keyser Soze, Agent Kujan. I mean, the Devil, himself. How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?"

- Roger "Verbal" Kint, "The Usual Suspects"

"I don't care about the German Army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right, General Patton. To the left, the British Army. To the rear, our own goddamn artillery. And, besides all that, it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to hell because it's too lousy to fly."

- Big Joe, "Kelly's Heroes"

"You just shot an unarmed man!"

"Well, he should have armed himself."

- Little Bill and Will Munny, "Unforgiven"

• gery
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

"did you already know they took my gall bladder out? it is sitting interior the wellbeing facility in a jar! that the place they shop them i assume..." it is from the action picture Fried eco-friendly Tomatoes, a quote by omit Ninny Threadgoode. :) how extraordinary is it that that individual good above me has a quote from a action picture with "Tomatoes" in that topic? i did no longer think of movies approximately tomatoes have been that regularly occurring! haha!

• 8 years ago

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever- the notebook

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why we call it the present." -KungFu Panda

"I didn't know what I had until I lost it!" -Shrek

"Where's my bottle of rum?" -Pirates of the Caribbean

"They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!" -Lord of the Rings

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." -Fight Club

"Where's the ******* twinkies?!" -Zombieland

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die comfortable." -The Hurt Locker

• 8 years ago

"Peace was never an option" - X-Men: First Class

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller's Day-Off

"Nice coat" - Batman Begins

"NO!" - Rise of Planet of the Apes

"Get off my lawn!" Gran Torino

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"Are those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?" -Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)

• 8 years ago

"there is no spoon" matrix

"i love lamp" anchorman

"no turbin for ms. talbert" soapdish

"you better bring it!" - "Oh, it's already been broughten!" not another teen movie

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"Get away from her you *****!"- Ripley in Aliens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.