Is the UNITED STATES a corporation?

I have heard off and on from different people that this is indeed the case.

From capital letters, to drivers licenses, birth certificate, Civil War reason, Original debt to European Bankers after Independence, JFK

I mean is is possible, I look around at all the things that keep us in check, especially DEBT and the USA makes money from our debt and goes overseas to fight for the ELITE in and out of our country.

Is the USA a corporation and we simply just being cajoled and hoodwinked slave system?

Is this why the Sovereign Movement is such a threat?

Favorite Answer

As far as a citizen is concerned, it is a republic. As far as the courts are concerned, the US is indeed viewed as a corporation would be. Most Americans don't know that the US went bankrupt in 1933. Based on that bankruptcy, the courts back up such things as income tax and property tax as a payment plan to the banks that the US government owes money to, but will never be able to repay. Taxes, as they stand today, are essentially a scam set up by banking giant criminals.

You are right about fighting "for the ELITE in and out of our country."

"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents." -1933, Major General Smedley Butler, USMC

Here is a banker admitting the criminality of the credit system.

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit." --Sir Josiah Stamp | Director of the Bank of England, 1940

• NGC6205
      5 years agoReport

What a load of bull crap. This "answer" is obviously a conspiracy theory nutcase that simply does not know WTF he is talking about.

Questions like this make me fear for the future of the Untied States of America. Are people really that dumb?

A sovereign country may be operated along the lines of a corporation, but the USA is not a corporation. It is a republic. Our republic is governed by a representative democracy.

If you want a private corporation, the Federal Reserve is one.

• joe6 years agoReport

Why does the Missouri Constitution say this is a Democracy instead of a republic, guaranteed by the constitution?
      A democracy 1 by 1 takes minority rights from everybody.

• Wes T

I don't think your question is stupid, I have worked for corporations and they all seem to operate the same way our government does.

This question is too stupid to answer.