Do girls like getting texts everyday? I thought they didn't. Do you think she likes me?

Me and this one girl started texted like 2 weeks ago. I'm starting to really like her, but I'm not sure if she likes me. I used to start the conversations and she would always text back right away. I didn't text her for the past 3 days and she texted me tonight saying why haven't you texted me in... show more Me and this one girl started texted like 2 weeks ago. I'm starting to really like her, but I'm not sure if she likes me. I used to start the conversations and she would always text back right away. I didn't text her for the past 3 days and she texted me tonight saying why haven't you texted me in years?? I didn't text her before because I didn't want to seem desperate by texting her nonstop. Do some girls like getting texts every day? Is it a good thing if girls tease you and do like hahaha and lawlz in texts?