Betty asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 8 years ago

I have a serious toothache, my insurance doesnt cover alot cant afford payment plans what do I do? :(?

• Sandra

Unfortunately most insurance companies do not cover infertility procedures or prescriptions. If you are not ovulating, the first course of action that a specialist would do is put you on Clomid or other inducing drug. As for the endometriosis, they would probably perform a procedure using a laser to remove some of the excess tissue. However, you said you have been told you have this, but what tests have been run to check for this? Until you have had ultrasounds & a hysterosalpingogram (usually performed to see if there are blockages in the tubes - which could be why not ovulating, but can also provide doctors with a better view of endometriosis) I would not assume that is the problem. A lot of women experience the symptoms and do not have it (I'm one of them) and others have no symptoms and have a severe case of it. It's one of those things that really needs to be properly investigated. The fact that you have only been trying for 8 months, and have already had one pregnancy means you have a good chance of conceiving again, it just may take longer than you thought. Good luck - I know the waiting can be very hard.

Try homeopathy medicines, cheap and effective. Mezerium 200 just 5 pills 4 hourly thrice only, if the root is decayed. Merc.Sol 200 as above if crown is decayed and root is good.

Try Plantago Q and apply one drop on the painful tooth / teeth. There are so many good medicines

homeopathy. Consult a Homeopathy Doctor.You will get fast and permanent cure.

Insurance covers almost the entire cost of cavities.

Something is wrong with this question.

Do you have one of those discount cards?

Call your dentist and see if they can give you an estimate of out of pocket on your part to get this cavity fixed.

It could be just $20.

Go to a dental school near you, and let a student do the work.

See if there is a dental school in your area, they will do the procedure much cheaper.

your local dentist will work something out with you.